AUKEY Fish eye Lens 3in 1 Clip-on Cell Phone Camera 180 Degree Fisheye Lens+Wide Angle+Macro Lens for iPhone 7Plus Xiaomi & More
- 3 in 1 Lens Kit: 3 detachable mini lenses add-on For iPhone 6/ 6s/ 6 Plus, For Samsung Galaxy S6/ S6 Edge/ Note 4, For iPad, smartphones and tablets, enhance your camera capability and create amazing photos.
- 180 Degree Fisheye Lens for wide hemispherical image without dark corners , 10 X Marco Lens for taking extreme close-up pictures within 1 inches, 0.67 Wide Angle Lens gives you a larger image circle.
- Macro lens: take extreme close-up (less than 1 inch) pictures (10x macro)
- High Quality: Professional optical coating lens, made of upgraded HD glass, reduces glare and reflection. Take better photography and capture the instant beauty on your mobile phone with the Aukey 3 in 1 Cell Phone Lens Kit.
- Easy to Use Clip-on Lens: Detachable and Portable clamps with soft rubber, guarding against bumps and scratches on your phones. Easy to install and remove, clip on to all major smartphones and tablets with a single lens rear camera.Works on most type of smartphones/tablet with a lens diameter less than 13mm
- Package Content: Aukey 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens including:Fish-eye lens x 1, Macro/Wide-angle lens combo x 1, 2 x clips, 1 x lens cloth)
After sale service:
– 24 Month worry-free warranty
– Any problem, just feel free to contact us, we will give you solution within 24 working hours. Sometimes, we can not reply timely for some reasons, but please do not worry. We promise,you will not lose money or product.
– Not designed for center positioned phone camera, like Nokia 930 Huawei Mate, LG G3, etc
– Macro lens is NOT designed for candid portrait, it should be used within 0.4 – 1 inch from the object
– The Macro Len and Wide Angle Len are screwed together. Unscrew the wide angle lens to use the macro lens on its own
– Do not touch the lens with your hand, clean with cloth regularly
– Make sure the lens is aligned with your phone camera before taking photos
– The Flash Light might be blocked when the lens is in use